Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hello World

This is the first piece of code written by any student trying to learn Basic! Not just Basic... any software professional (a.k.a normal middle class Indians with educated parents) uses these words to start any their interaction with any language (I mean the computer language)

"Hello World" One more to this blogger's world. I had blogged in my company... sorry the company I work for :) Curious to find what is in store for my raw thoughts! Of late not having someone whom I can fight... someone who can pull my legs... no one to argue with! Not sure if I have stopped arguing or people around me changed suddenly!

Well in a new place, everyone is excited about coming here. I am not sure if something wrong with me, I just felt I am the same, no difference at all except for the bigggggggg and large ideas! Yes its all XXL and XXXL, there is no concept of thinking small! Infact these kind of hit me hard when I see the wastages are also in leaps and bounds... Well not in my first post. Let me stop here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment